A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Impressions within Fast Fashion II

Hallå!
 
 
 
It is now the fifth week at the company and new impressions are gathered daily. The last couple of weeks contained various meetings within the construction, online and visual merchandising team in which I luckily had the opportunity to share my knowledge about visual communication and brand building as well as some insights about what I feel determines the German consumer.
 
Now after five weeks, routine is slowly setting in. I know my duties and I know whom to talk to when I get stuck. It is also interesting to see how my contact list within the company (even across countries) is increasing day by day and therefore the amount of tasks I receive does as well. My main task that I had from day one, which was an analysis of leasing contracts in Germany, came to an end this week and therefore I'm up for new challenges. As I'm more and more involved in the construction and retail design team my new tasks will involve a lot of research within layout creation and shop fitting companies that can support the retail establishments. The process of construction is very complex and it can be expected that I will learn a lot regarding this field.
 
I'm looking forward to the progression of this week as I'm sure that my inbox will be containing new surprises.
 
Still alive and kicking,
 
Sven R.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.