A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 15 December 2014

It´s Christmas!


The Christmas music are playing, the consumers are flowing and the window decorations is changed to visualise the Christmas feeling. 
In one of our storefront there is now a long Christmas gift list that present all the companies that collaborates in the store, the list is beautiful with old-fashioned style with burnt edges. 
Some of the other advertisements are also developed to fit Christmastime, the pricing system is complete and I also got a hug from my supervisor yesterday. 
The time is running and I´m having fun!  This week I´ve got more responsibility over the store and have had my own key. The business are running and there are always new things to get the teeth into.
Working in this shop right now is like working in an elf workshop where everyone is working with their tasks and everything is rolling on.
There are still many curious people coming in here to talk to us, both consumers but also new entrepreneurs that thinks the concept of the store is very interesting. 
But I have also met some entrepreneurs that don´t believe that it is the right way to mix the sustainable part into the marketing. I think this is very interesting and something that I will think more about over time. Which concept is the best and for who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.