A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 3 December 2014


What? Where? Why?
Hello everyone!  I’m having my internship at one of Norway’s biggest fashion brand. Now I’m currently working as an intern at this fashion brand’s marketing department, having the time of my life. The tasks that I’ve been given is everything from writing on their social media channels, helping out on photo shoots, doing research on various topics  -  all depending on what I want to learn and what projects they have going on.

During my first weeks in my internship I attended several meetings, learning about their projects, how they worked together as a team, who they collaborated with from the other departments and meeting many exciting people.  This was a great way for me to get to know this fashion brand from the inside-out and the different players within it.

One of my main tasks in the internship is posting posts on their facebook page and Instagram page. Therefor during the very first week I got trained by my manager that is the company’s social media manager. The training consisted of me learning about how they handle and make their social media posts. Learning about what they consider is ok and not ok to do, what guidelines they follow and what programs and apps they uses. Basically it all has to fit (reflect) the brand and their marketing plan.

Everyday I’m learning something new, meeting someone new and doing something I’ve never done before. My first weeks have been really exciting and can’t wait to experience the next weeks ahead.

//Marthe  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.