A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 18 December 2014

In the photo studio

For two days I have been visiting my internships photo studio where we now are shooting our spring collection. This has been a new experience for me since I have never been on a photo shoot before. Our models are from all over the world and are here just for these days. The company has also hired a stylist and a hair and make up artist. The stylist is hired from a famous stylist company in Stockholm and the hair and make up artist is working with a lot of famous fashion brands. Since this is a new experience for me I feel really lucky that I had the opportunity to be a part of this photo shoot and see how it is done. It is also very fun to see all the clothes that you have been working with at the office in action. 

My internship company is in a really busy period right now; all the orders need to be placed before Christmas. Hopefully after the Christmas holiday it will be a little bit less hectic. After the break I will also start to write on my report, since I am going to write about the different departments and how they are connected I wanted to have a lot of information about this before I started.


I am looking forward to the last two weeks of this internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.