A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 3 June 2016

Busy, busy, busy



Hello everyone!

This is only my second post, woopsie, but it've been crazy busy! (Also, you all know, I'm the queen of procrastination).

My work at FNG evolved like crazy the past weeks, from doing some research (side)projects to having a fulltime role in the start up of an important buying project.
I'm now working mostly with the orders, sending them to the suppliers and negotiating payment and delivery terms. The business unit (Miss Etam) that I'm doing this for is from the Netherlands, and new at FNG Group, so every two weeks we're travelling to the Netherlands to have long discussions about the new way of working.
This is all super interesting, having contact with people all over the world, brainstorming about efficient processes in ordering garments etc.

Besides this big project, I'm still helping a collegue to map the whole developing process at FNG. So from styling and developing the garments untill the moment it is collection introduction. This is also super cool to do, because this way I get a full insight in the whole process. So many elements are important, it's crazy!

So lunch break is over, time to start working again!
I'll stay 2 more months than planned at my internship, so the 2 blogpost will follow slowly ;-)

Hope you all had a super fun internship and enjoy your summer!!!!

See you all soon!
Fien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.