A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hi everyone!

My internship at Jollyroom ended a couple of weeks ago, and now it´s time to reflect about my learnings during the 8 weeks. One of the experiences that I will take with me from Jollyroom is the insight of the structure of the company, and how the different departments and employees work with each other. It was really interesting to see all the different processes, from putting orders of products at the buying department, see the products arrive at the stock and then finally, the products end up at the web shop available for customers. Then, the marketing department make sure that the products get the right attention in social media.

My internship will definitely help me in my future career, with experience from a growing ecommerce business and working within a buying department.

I wish you all a wonderful summer!

/Ellinor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.