A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 8 June 2016

My last note


My eight weeks at North Bend ended a while ago, but I am still sitting here which makes me very happy !

During these weeks I have learned so much and seen every step, how many times a collection have been turned inside out, changed and changed again. I have seen the ideas develop to real garments and later shoot and put on the website. I have meet the store owners, designed underwear, worked in store, received samples over and over again to in the end be correct. On the same time have I seen how the brand have expanded and started working with European countries, and I am in charge of that contact when it comes to delivering samples and get it all together. I have had freedom when it comes to photoshoots and been in charge from the idea to the final put on the website.

With all the responsibilities and bigger tasks I really feel like I have become a part of this brand and I am enjoying my time so much here!

These weeks have been filled with new assignments, lots of fun and new knowledge, and I am sure the rest of the summer will continue that way.

Enjoy your holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.