A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 10 June 2016

Last post

So, it’s time for my last blog post!
The report is finished and the 10 weeks of working on my individual field study are officially over! It has been a valuable experience to make a project based on a real company and I have learned a lot. The field study has provided me with more knowledge of how a fashion company could operate and how the total business model and value chain could look like. The purpose of my study was to explore opportunities for improving the current business model (to be more circular), which have given me a deeper understanding for how different factors influence business decisions. I feel like I’ve learned to see “the big picture”.

Hope you all had a good time on your internships or projects ☺ and now, have a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.