A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 13 June 2016

Finishing up ... Almost

Hej hej from Swedish Eco,

10 weeks of my internship passed by like nothing. Now, towards the last two official weeks, I am trying to finish up projects but that seems quite challenging, considering how much a start-up is depending on others to be on time.

I am finally receiving the second samples for our product extension project, but as always in such a young brand - everything can go right, everything can go wrong. So I am very excited to see the product results and hope the project can be continued in time...
As mentioned in my previous post I've been busy with Sales and Social Meda the last weeks while waiting for our new samples and in order to get the word about our underwear spread. It's great to see how bloggers and magazines start to approach us for cooperations - something I am super interested in to organize! (Here I recognize again why I studied communications before)

Also: Did you notice HOW MANY bloggers are switching towards eco-friendly, slow fashion nowadays? I see myself getting more and more into a more conscious lifestyle and almost getting bored by the usual fast-fashion bloggers as it seems they ignore the big movement of the industry. This, of course, also binds me more to our own brand as I get a great feeling for good quality underwer that was produced ethically. At this point, I cannot see myself working for a fast-fashion brand anymore to be honest. A great change as I think, as it defines further where I want to go!

My plans to stay with the brand continue - So I will work for them still after my intership, a great opportunity next to the studies of course! And fun too, as I will organize some more mini-photoshoots, get creative with the Social Media and follow what I love most - Creating visual communication content :)

Hope you all have an amazing summer!!! xx
Madeleine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.