A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 9 June 2016

Last note

Soooo my internship is over, I've had a great time working as a stylist assistant! I learned a lot working with stylists, models, photographers make up artists etc. And its been so much fun, I got to do a lot of the pictures that is published online and on social medias.
I've also been involved in the online store - department since that is the team I belonged to. So i learned a lot about managing an online store, and believe me it's a lot! Great people, great company and great knowledge.

And I'm happy to be spending the rest of the summer here evolving my skills!

Wishing you all a great summer and hope all of your internship have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.