A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 2 June 2016

Finally managed to write a blog post!

Hey, everyone!

I haven’t really had time to write about my internship, although I’ve already been there for two months. But I still have two to go, so I should have plenty to talk about. I’m doing my internship in Estonia in a company named Baltika which owns five fashion brands – Monton, Mosaic, Bastion, Baltman and Ivo Nikkolo (https://andmorefashion.com/). They are an international fashion retailer operating 133 shops in seven countries. They use a vertically integrated business model that combines design, manufacturing, supply chain management, wholesale and retailing. I am working in the accessories buying department of the company. Most of the accessories are out-sourced and I so far I’ve been assisting with organizing the items, meeting agents, writing marketing materials for the accessories, etc. I will talk more of my tasks in the next posts, especially the ones I’m most passionate about.

I hope you’re all doing great, I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for the one-year students doing their theses and hope your presentations at the Exit went well!


Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.