A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Pressday at Agency V

After my third week at the internship I had the pleasure to take part in the pressday for the upcoming autumn winter 2016 collections. This means that the showroom is open during a whole day for journalists, stylists, and influencers to come here and look at the next seasons collections. In that way they will know what we have available in the showroom and what they can borrow for their upcoming editorial works. It was great for me in able to meet the collaborators that the agency works with, and also get to know more about the dynamics of running a showroom. It was a successful day in many ways, as even though that seven showrooms had pressday the same day we managed to get visits from everyone that we expected. I am very happy to have ben a part of this day and I believe that this day will be one of the greatest memories from my time at Agency V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.