A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 28 April 2022

Björn Borg Internship (2/3)

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your field study!

I am nearly half way done with my internship at Björn Borg. We just completed our Global Brand Summit this week where we had two days of presentations and training events. It was so nice to meet our global partners and learn more about Björn Borg's vision for the future. In my general daily tasks, I have done an analysis on the environmental impact of various fabrics, which I will present in the next coming weeks. I've continued to learn about Björn Borg's sustainability strategies related to our direct and indirect social and environmental impacts. I just began writing my report, as the end of my internship seems to be coming so soon! I look forward to continuing my internship experience. 

All the best!

Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.