A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 13 April 2022

My first weeks as a PR assistant- Klara (1/3)

 Hi all! 

 

Hope you are doing well so far and you get to enjoy the new experiences in your internships.

 

The time goes by so fast it is crazy! Right now, I am already in week 3 of my internship, for which I relocated to Copenhagen.

 

I am working in the Marketing and Communication department of a company with two brands for the female market. Both brands are very different, which makes the work very interesting.

While one brand is, among other things, famous for their sparkling party dresses and their creative directors, who are well known influencers. The other brand focusses more on creating pieces for a modern elegant wardrobe.

 

So far, my tasks included communication with influencers, press and wholesales partners and the support with product seeding strategies for exclusive pieces. I also got the opportunity to assist at a photoshoot and could also join planning meetings/ location scouting’s for the upcoming fashion show at the Copenhagen Fashion Week in august.

 

I am looking forward what else I will learn in the upcoming weeks!

 

Tomorrow our Easter break starts, and I am looking forward to explore Copenhagen a bit outside of the internship.

 

 

Hope you all have a lovely Easter break!!!

/Klara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.