A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 18 April 2022

Blog post Joanna (1/3)

 Hello my lovely classmates 🐣  


I hope you all are having a good time at your internships! I’ve now completed three weeks of mine, and I completely agree with the previous blog post - it is crazy how fast time flies! 


My internship is at a Danish fashion brand with headquarters in Denmark. I have my internship at the PR & Marketing department, which is located in Copenhagen. There are only five people in the office and everyone has been very welcoming. I enjoy being in such a small group because I’m therefore in the mix of their daily work and learning about their roles even if I'm not doing the same things. My first three weeks have overlapped with the previous intern's internship, and that has been very helpful. 


My task so far has been to communicate with influences, gifting, handling samples, responsibility for image bank, maintenance of their website, help create content for social media, participation in events, and maintenance of the showroom. It has been exciting to gain new experiences and knowledge, but it has also been intense to learn everything, mostly in Danish and in a new city. 

 

Today is the last day of our Easter break! I will be attending a strategy meeting for an upcoming campaign and there will also be a photoshoot during next week, so I'm looking forward to being back. It's exciting to see what I'll learn next and to gain more insights into what a job in fashion marketing actually looks like. 


I hope everyone had a great weekend and can’t wait to hear more about your internships!!


/Joanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.