A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Internship first week


Good morning everyone!


I have been on my internship at RevolutionRace for a week now and I'm superexcited about it. For you who are unfamiliar with the RR, it is a outdoor-clothing brand located in Borås and they do operate in over 30 countries these days. Their products are only distributed through an online channel and the products are pretty much known for being of very good quality, but to a fair price. 

I work in influencer marketing department and we are a team at almost 30 people working in different markets around the world. My task will be to focus on the market in Switzerland since RR want to expand in that region. Right now I'm sitting and sourcing potential influencer that represent a certain lifestyle and the brands different communities such as, hiking-people, dog-people and the ski-community etc. Basically people who are performing any type of outdoor activity. I will source profiles this week as well so I will have a big amount of profiles, then the next step will be to establish contact and start a collaboration which will be very exciting. Switzerland is kind of unexplored territory so far, which makes it even more exciting to work with!

Anyway, it's a lot of fun, the team is increadible, very helpful and supportive and I'm really looking forward to next coming weeks at RevolutionRace!

Hope you all doing well!


Best regards, Sebastian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.