A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 22 April 2022

Internship blogspot - alma (2/3)

Hey all,

Hope you all enjoy your internships!

Now two more weeks have passed at my internship. I am finished with the information booklet and the company is really happy about it and tells me that it will help them to spread the word about the product in a much better way than before. I am happy that they are!

At the moment I contact possible future customers, I try to connect with all municipalities in Sweden because I believe that's the best way to find future customers. I can definitively say that I learn to contact people and possible ways of finding the person I think is the one who we should then contact to show the product. 

I enjoy my time here and the possibilities to think by myself and if I need help from my supervisor he always support me!

Have a nice weekend!
Alma Evebring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.