A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 7 April 2022

Internship blogspot - alma (1/3)

 Hey all!


I have now worked for two weeks at my internship company and the days fly by filled with new challenges and new knowledge. My job at this company is to help market a specific product, so I work with marketing. 


It contains everything from creating an information booklet about the product to hopefully eventually getting sales in the end, in any case that the company can use the information to get sales. What I have had to do so far is start to create an information booklet about the specific product. This means that I have to search and read information about it to have an understanding about the product and I have also contacted a company that today uses their product to then travel there to photograph it, to use the pictures for the information booklet. There is a wonderful group who work there and I get quick and good help when needed, which is appreciated when a new job assignment is to be carried out.


I appreciate the trust I have from the company, and the opportunity to create that kind of marketing in the way I think the product is best displayed, to create an information booklet where the goal is to send it out to all municipalities in Sweden. 


Hope you all enjoy your internship! 


alma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.