A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 21 April 2022

Blog post 1 Caroline vt 2022

Hi all beautiful human beings!

The first couple of weeks here at my internship have been great and I feel excited! I have learned tons and the foundation built during our previous courses in our education can really be put into test and action. The internship is flexible since the task is well defined and I can distribute my work, plan and time how I desire which is great. Although, I am taking the advantage by being on place as much as I can.

The task I am having is to map out the textile cluster of Sjuhärad/Borås and how you as a stakeholder within this cluster can gain advantage by operating here in order to generate a networking.

This week I have interviews with people working in the industry within the cluster which is super-exciting to hear the experience and thoughts they are having. Next step is to transcribe and connect to theory to, hopefully, gain an understanding in how to use this data.

Until next time - stay awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.