A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 29 April 2022

Blog Michelle 2/3

 Dear all!


Can’t believe I am already at my internship for a month, completely agreeing with everyone's previous blog post, time goes by so fast! 


The previous three weeks were a bit hectic, because of the ‘short’ weeks due Easter and the end month targets that needed to be reached. As my internship company works with different clients they agreed on several targets with the clients that need to be reached each month. Because they are short-staffed and the ‘short’ weeks due Easter everyone worked super hard in order to reach all the different targets. This gave me the opportunity to learn how to prioritise the different tasks which are my responsibility and to dive deeper into the different tasks in order to get a deeper understanding of them. Working with monthly targets is completely new for me, but I really like working with them as now I can really work towards different goals. 


Next week my supervisor will introduce me to the process of paid influencer campaigns, because in the coming month I will run my own paid influencer campaign from the beginning till the end. I am super excited for that, becaise this in combination with the influencer gifting gives me a broad overview of the whole influencer marketing process. I will tell you more about my experience in my next and last blog post. 


Hope you all have an amazing weekend!



All the best!


Michelle 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.