A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Blog post 1/3 - PR Assistant (Linnea)

Hello everyone! 👋


I hope that all of you are doing great with your field study so far! 


Three weeks ago I started my internship at a Danish luxury women’s wear brand here in Copenhagen. I know, crazy how fast time flies, I can’t believe it is week 3 already? I see some of us have this time perception in common. 😃


I really enjoy working at the company and the people working here are also so nice and welcoming. My internship title is a PR Assistant and I work together with two other girls in the PR & Marketing team. 


These first weeks have been very exciting but of course also a bit stressful in terms of getting to learn everything. I started working on full speed pretty much since day one. But is has also given me the opportunity to get into the team and to get to know the tasks quite fast. My main tasks are managing samples, giftings, communicating with influencers, showroom management and update press reports. I have been organising collection overviews and working with PR merchandising a bit as well. 


Overall I am very happy with my company and the team! At the time of writing this I am actually on my way home for some days during Easter break, to spend some time with my family and friends. When I am back at the office after this break, we have a three-day-photoshoot coming up, which I am very excited about! 


I wish you all a nice Easter and I hope you get some nice days off as well! ❤


/Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.