A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 1 May 2022

Blogpost 2/3

Hi,

Another three weeks have passed since I posted on the blog. Time flies! I promised to tell you more about my responsibility areas at my internship. I do a lot of graphical work for advertisements, campaigns, and illustrations. Additionally, a colleague and I coordinate the company’s Instagram account, which includes planning upcoming posts in the feed and creating written content that aims to raise interest.

The graphical part involves working with different formats, colours, spaces, textures, types and image. It is both educational and fun to work with the company's visual profile. Although I have learned many things the last month about graphics, much remains to be learned – which I am excited about. 

Another part of my job involves ordering illustrations and graphical components for various campaigns. This task is fun as I am held responsible for the entire process, from idea/ concept development to finished product. I usually start by searching for inspiration, and then I specify my ideas in both text and image. As the team has approved the idea, I start searching for an illustrator who I believe has the skills required for the task. 

I hope you’ll enjoy your last weeks of the internships. :)

Best,
Ebba 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.