A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 26 May 2018

Backstage at Copenhagen Fashion Summit




Dear All!

This is going to be my last blogpost even though it is still not the end of my internship which will last around one more month. 

At the moment, I am truly overwhelmed by the fast pace in which time has been passing and just realised that I will have to say goodbye very soon. 

But until then, I want to share how exciting the last couple of weeks have been!

As being part of the #teamcontent, we were working on full capacity to finalise the Pulse of the Fashion Industry Report 2018 which has been published 9 May! 

After reaching this big milestone, the whole Global Fashion Agenda team focused on setting a new mark for this year's Copenhagen Fashion Summit and I had the very pleasure to work backstage at the event, ensuring a seamless speaker management together with my colleagues - what an honour to meet all the great names ranging from the hosts Amber Valletta and Tim Blanks over sustainability-frontrunenr Stella McCartney to David Fisher (founder of Highsnobiety). 

Funnily dancing Global Fashion Agenda team on the main stage 
The Copenhagen Fashion Summit was the absolute highlight of my internship, also because of the high and supportive team spirit which I never experienced in that way before and that additionally to the enthusiasm kept me awake during these days :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.