A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 24 May 2018

End of internship at NA-KD

Hi again,

It's been a while since I wrote here last time, but I think it's time for me to sum up the past weeks and write my final post here.

Last week was my final week at NA-KD, and me and Sara finally got to see some results from our campaigns in Denmark. It's been amazing working with Sara, and together improving the Danish market. Although, there wasn't much for me to do the days before leaving, just to make it as easy as possible for someone else to pick up what I left. I got to meet the girl who's taking over for me, and I showed her everything that I would've wanted to know when I started. So it felt good to leave everything to her. But somehow a strange feeling just leaving everything.

Oh, I almost forgot - I actually got a task to do! I had to go through a list of items and placing the link of each item in a new document. This was preparations for a coming collaboration. The task was no brain surgery, but I had something to do for a couple of hours.  

I'm surprised on how eight weeks can fly by so fast. I spent the first days stressing out about the fact that I didn't knew anything, but now it all comes naturally. The tasks aren't that difficult, but you have your own responsibilities and get to learn how do do things on your own, which I think is a developing and encouraging strategy. The mentality is rather "learning by doing" than "thinking before doing", which might feel scary sometimes but works great for me.

Right now, I'm writing my report which takes up most of my time these days. I'm really happy that the summer finally made it to Sweden and that the sun's been out the past weeks. Even though it's hard to sit in the sun and write (my computer and my head can't handle the heat), it sure makes it easier to write when you can sit outside under a parasol :)















Breakfast at NA-KD HQ, with all employees and interns. Such a nice breakfast and good way to start the day!!


At NA-KD there's a fika-list, where employees and interns sign up and brings fika on Fridays. I thought it would be a great idea to bring some chocolate cake for my last day. And it was a success!!


Now I have to continue with my writing, but it's been a pleasure writing here a few times letting you know what I'm up to, and of course reading about what my classmates are doing as well. 

Have a nice summer!

Best, 
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.