A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 4 May 2018

Individual field study

I was honestly a bit bummed  at first for not getting an actual internship for this period. Disappointment has, however, turned in to something that I’m happy about since I have pretty much free hands to do what ever I want with my study. This being said, for this field study I’m diving into the fascinating world of visual marketing communications and sustainable fashion.

For my topic I have chosen ”Communicating sustainable fashion: A content analysis of visual marketing communications”. My plan is to select three to four different type of brands and analyse their visual marketing communications, which promote their sustainable products. My goal is to recognize whether there are any certain patterns for visually communicating sustainable fashion.

For the past weeks I have reviewed and gathered literature for my theory part, which I have just started to write up in my paper. I have also postponed my blogging until this very moment, because I have been really worried about my content not being interesting enough for you guys. There has not been anything exciting going on in my environment lately: it’s only me, my computer and the walls of my home or the library. 

I guess this is everything I have to tell for now. Until next time then!

/Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.