A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 17 May 2018

Hello again




The past few weeks have been rather interesting for me. First of all, I’ve had the chance to work with Oscar’s marketing team and take part in the photoshoot for new products for the webshop. What initially surprised me a little, was the fact, how big of a role direct e-mails play in today’s social media immersed world in terms of conversion rates and customer interactiveness. Now it makes perfect sense :D

Here you can see work in progress and the final photo that is in Oscar’s webshop:














I have also been investing quite a bit in my own brand in Estonia that I have been working with since mid 2016 with a few people. Over the past few months, we have released new products and successfully started working with a couple of Estonian bloggers and design shops. Go check us on Instagram @marateesti https://www.instagram.com/marateesti/ and also at https://marat.ee/


Unfortunately, all the information is in Estonian or Russian but, you'll get a good glimpse of what we are doing from the pictures.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.