A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Early Morning at Maska

Hello there,

It's Tuesday morning and I am a bit early to work and therefore, decided to write a blog post today. It has been a few weeks since I last wrote my blog post. There has not been any new developments in terms of my tasks; I am still working on their marketing posters and updating websites and so on. However, pre-production samples for the new collection of S/S 19 have been coming in from our suppliers and we inspect then them in terms of their make and sizing as well as their overall look and feel before my mentor sends in the feedbacks and accepts or rejects them. This was a real hands-on for me to see and learn from; more into how its done in practice and compare it with what we were taught by Ashan in Product Development course.

In terms of my report, I am collecting data for content analysis and association regarding signs and symbols that firms use to communicate sustainability in their product image and/or marketing advertisements. For the same, I have been in talks with my mentor here, who looks after every communication message that gets sent out to our customers. I will be done within this week and go on to analysis and finish the report up.

Other than that, it has been a warm summer in Gothenburg and it feels nice to stay out, soak up the sun while having lunch. I hope everyone is enjoying the warmth as much as I am!

Until next time
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.