A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 3 May 2018

Thursday Afternoon...

Hi there!

It's Thursday afternoon and the energy levels are not exactly peaking. Nonetheless, me and Agnes still have a Danish market to grow!

As the results of our first collaborations with Danish influencers are starting to show, we are actually quite excited about creating an even bigger impact and buzz for the next campaign - and that, of course, requires some effort. We are searching for new girls to promote the brand, and also contacting the ones that generated a lot of sales in the previous promotional campaign. The Danish market has been growing a lot the last couple of months and it is real fun to be part of it!

I have also been responsible for one of the employee's e-mail inboxes and ongoing collaborations during the past two weeks, as she is on vacation. She is managing many of the bigger, paid collaborations and I have learned so much in such short amount of time - everything from negotiating on prices with agents (my grandma would faint if she knew what an Instagram post can cost) to taking care of invoices.

On Monday it is back to the "basic" routines again with only one inbox to manage, and I am really looking forward to being able to focus on our work with the Danish market. Our goal is to have around 70 deals until Wednesday morning next week, and I believe it is possible, although we will have to scroll through a lot of Instagram accounts to get there.

My field study report is progressing, and I am planning to do the interviews next week. I have been observing some really interesting things in terms of strategy and its formulation, implementation and changes. It will be interesting to get the point of view of an employee who has been here for a longer time and know the organization better than I do.

I am closing this post with a pic of our little office dog Buddy who is cheering each and every one of us up during the days :).


Two hours left and then I'm gonna spend the rest of the day out in the sun (!!!!)

Best,
S





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.