A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 7 May 2018

NA-KD Meet and Greet event


Hello there! Today is the starting day of my 13th week at NA-KD. In the previous weeks I had been helping to manage an event in Munich, Germany. It’s a meet and greet event with one German influencer who launches her clothing collection with us. 

The event was located at NA-KD pop-up store in Munich for a night full of music and drinks. Surprisingly, to host an event requires soooooo much work than I had ever imagined! One of the biggest things I did was to contact companies in Germany for a sponsorship possibility. After a countless time of calling, searching for the right contact person, making nice presentations, MAC Cosmetics and a make-up school called Schöner Schulen joined, so we could give the influencers and customers some nice goodie bags from MAC and they could get some touch up during the event by the school.

Apart from brushing up my German skills, I’ve gotten to know the process of hosting an event: what kind of things that need to be done, how important to stay organized, and how important human relationship can be! Sadly, I wasn’t at the event myself, but it seems from pictures that everybody there had a pleasant night, which is just great!



Here is a picture of the event’s invitation letter, in which I helped writing the copy :)


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.