A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 4 May 2018

Friday afternoon at the office


Hi there, 

It’s Friday afternoon and we’re still at the office, focusing on making the Danish market grow. Right now I'm searching through Instagram for new girls, and since my mailbox is almost empty I can focus entirely on searching. Hopefully there’s a lot more emails when I get back here on Monday. Sara has already told you about almost everything that we’re doing, since we’re doing the same thing, so I don't have much to add there. Except I’m not in charge of a second email inbox as she is :)

It’s only two weeks left of my internship here, these past six weeks has flown by sooo fast, it’s crazy. I remember my first days here, trying to understand everything and how to find girls to collaborate with. It felt almost impossible, and I was happy if I found just one girl during the entire day. Now I’ve learned how to find the girls and how to search through Instagram, what to focus on and how to decide if it’s a possible good fit. Although, it’s much easier now when just focusing on one country, instead of the whole world like before. Now I have a routine on what to do and how to do it!

Today we attended a meeting about how everything has gone during the first quarter of the year, and it’s really exciting seeing what happens within the company and in the other departments. And of course, seeing how the company is developing. It’s easy to forget that it’s still a start-up company. We also got to see a sneak peak of the commercial that we we're a part of, which was really fun. Like I said in my previous post, I really enjoy being here and being a part of this company, and learning new things everyday. 

Have a nice weekend!

Best,                                                                                                
Agnes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.