A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 2 May 2022

1/3

 Hello everyone! I have done my first few weeks at my internship company in Borås.

The first couple of days I was introduced to all people and departments of the company. I learned what the brand stands for and their target customer.

The first part of my internship will be in the buying department, both their internal brand and external brands department. In the past week I have been assisting the buyers and helped out with various of tasks. From taking part in creative pattern meetings, developed skills in photoshop and illustrator, to sorting color samples. Its been very interesting and every day is different. Everyone that works at the company are super welcoming and i am definitely happy that i had the chance to do my internship here.

Hope you all have a great week!

/Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.