A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 16 May 2022

IFS_ FTalliance_ Blog-post by Arafat (2/3)

Hey everyone,

Hope you guys are doing good with your field studies.

It has been a long time since I posted my first blog on my ongoing project. After that, several meetings have been done with the Ft-Alliance supervisor and university supervisor. I presented my research questions and prepared an interview guide as well. They advised some instructions regarding collecting data through interviews and suggested some relevant company names related to the topic, which helped me to fast-forward with my work.

Above all, I found it hard in regards of communicating or convincing the companies for participating in interviews for my project. Initially, I went through the company websites for having their contact info, and after that, used LinkedIn as well for having better connectivity with them. Sent several emails and now waiting for their positive reply. Hopefully, within the next two weeks, I will be done with my pending work. In between, my university supervisor also helped me for collecting relevant data using Text Mining, which is new to me.

Oh! One more thing, last week, my FT-Alliance supervisor visited our university, and we had a meeting with other masters' students. It was an insightful session with super interesting topics.

This is all for today. Keep an eye on my next blog for more updates.

Enjoy your last period of field studies.

Regards

// Arafat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.