A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 23 May 2022

The last weeks as an PR assistant - Klara (3/3)

 Hi everyone,

 

I hope you are all doing well and still enjoying your internship! 

 

In my last blogpost I wrote about the struggle to find a place in Europe with snow for a winter campaign shoot. The shoot took place on the highest point of Germany, the Zugspitze.

The weather was perfect and there was still snow on top of the mountain!

 

The weeks just now are very busy due to a high amount of request, photo shoots and collection launches. And then are the weeks at the moment also extra short due to holidays.

 

It is very nice that I have my own responsibilities. I can decide with which magazines for which shoot we are working together and which retailers we prioritize in sending samples for shoots. 

It feels like I have learnt a lot during that time and I can solve most of the problems alone, as there is still no new Head of PR hired. 

 

The time goes by so fast I cannot believe that next week is already the last week. Probably I will be back for Copenhagen Fashion Week to help out, but first I want to enjoy the summer for a bit ☀️ 

 

 

I am wishing you all nice last weeks and a very relaxing summer break!

 

/Klara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.