A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 9 May 2022

Blog post by Shafin (2/3)

 Hello everyone,

Time sure has flown quickly when you enjoy your time am I right?

The last couple of weeks were very busy weeks for me and I am sure for everyone else. If you read my earlier blog you know I have been working with handelslabbet and developing clothes digitally. I have learned quite a lot of cool things to do with the software. Currently, I am tweaking how to render and make a visually pleasing video to represent designs on CLO. This results into the idea of representation of the work with handelslabbet.

I have been working with handelslabbet to develop 3D clothing designs to showcase them in VR. We are currently making designs and figuring out ideas on how to export the design from CLO and import it to the VR world without losing any content. A very small and rough idea of our plan is given below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.