A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 30 May 2022

Blog post 3/3 - PR Assistant (Linnea)

Hi friends! 


The internship period is soon over and from what I have read here, it seems that it has been appreciated and taught us many new things!


My last weeks have been focusing on working tasks connected to a new collection drop and all what it entails. Besides that, I have been working with a lot of clippings and more content related tasks, which has been super fun! 


In the upcoming last days of my internship, I will focus on making the most out of the time, both work wise and in terms of enjoying Copenhagen. It has been amazing months and I am so happy that I got to experience this. 


Looking forward to meeting you all again this fall! Until then, have a lovely summer break! ☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.