A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 6 May 2022

Internship blogspot - alma (3/3)

 Hey all,

Now it has been six weeks of practice and I feel that I am developing and learning a lot of new things, I also appreciate being able to put my knowledge into practice and inspire the company with my ideas.


Since last time, I have continued to contact potential customers and sharpened the draft. We will send out the draft soon and look forward to the response when there are many hours behind it. What I have mainly learned so far is the importance of creating relevant and interesting information, how to think and adapt draft to the target group.


Looking forward to the last weeks here and hopefully get to see the results and have time to take in as much knowledge as I can before the time is up.


Have great last weeks in your internships!


/ Alma Evebring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.