A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 20 May 2022

Blog Michelle 3/3

Dear all!


Hope you are all doing amazing, and having a great time at your internship so far!


The last couple weeks for me were all about organising a paid influencer campaign, and that was so much fun to do. I have learnt so much, as this process is completely different from the process of influencer gifting what I learned before. It is interesting to see all the different rates influencers charge and to build a strategy around the different campaign launches. Also I get to know my colleagues better and better, which makes it so much more fun and enjoyable. They asked me to stay a bit longer during the summer break, which will be a great opportunity to learn even more and get more experience in this field. I’m super excited for that!


As this is my last post, I hope you all have a great summer and hope to see you next September at the university! 


All the best!


Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.