A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 15 May 2022

Sebastian post (2/3)

 Hi everyone!

These last couple of weeks have been so much fun and I do really enjoy the co-workers, the whole team and the work that I've been doing since start. 

I have a lot of contact with influencers i Switzerland and I have started a collaboration with several people now. I work with so called "seed-profiles" which are the lowest segment of influencer, with other words, they don't get paid at all but get to choose one pair of trousers and jacket in exchange for posting two pictures and two stories on their instagram during a period of three months. As soon my profiles have received the clothes that I have sent them, we will cordinate a date for post 1! 

The job is a bit stressful from time to time since we have a weekly goal regarding sourcing profiles, contact profiles and in best case scenario, activate them (set a date for a post) but it's very funny and my contact person have been more than helpful and supportive during these weeks!

I really looking forward to the next step in the process! In the meantime, take care and enjoy the last weeks of your internship!

Sincerely

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.