A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 2 May 2022

In the middle of my internship as a PR assistant- Klara (2/3)

 Hi everyone 

 

Another three weeks has passed, so here I am writing my second blog post already!

 

The last weeks where quite short due to the easter break.


I assisted in more photoshoots which was quite fun. We also plan now the new campaign shoots, which probably going to take place in another country as we need snow for the winter campaign. Quite complicated to find a place within the budget that has still snow in the beginning of June!

 

This week an exclusive collaboration with another brand is launching and we are busy with organizing the influencer event and launch around it. We will work with another PR agency together for that and host a lunch where the collection gets introduced and a dinner.

 

The next weeks will be a bit busier, as my supervisor quit at the company where I am working, to start a new job. So the other intern and I will probably have a bit more to do until they found a new person for that role.

 

But, I am looking forward for the upcoming weeks and the new challenges!

 

 

Hope you all have a great time, enjoy your internships and the sun in your free time! 


/Klara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.