A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 8 May 2022

Blog post Joanna (2/3)

Hey all!!


I hope everyone has an educational and fun time at your internships! It has now been over a month of my internship here in Copenhagen. In my last blog post, I talked about an upcoming photoshoot which we had last week and it was really fun. Included tasks were unpacking clothes, steaming, coffee drinking and dressing models. On the last day of shooting, I got to put together looks and style the models, which was exciting and stressful.


The tasks change all the time, it is usually at a very fast pace and different types of sudden problems that must be addressed and even if it’s stressful at times, it is also a valuable experience. Having gotten to know everyone and becoming more familiar with Danish also makes the internship more fun.


During the next we will have a campaign shoot outdoors, so it will be a little different than before which I look forward to! 


Enjoy the amazzzing spring weather and your last weeks of field studies!


/Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.