A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 6 May 2022

Blog post 2/3 - PR Assistant (Linnea)

Hi everyone! ☀️

Now I am a few more weeks further into my internship since last time I wrote here. 

After Easter break, there were some hectic days with three photoshoots in a row and a sales kick off the next day. This lack of time does not usually occur, but due to various delays as a consequence of the current world situation, this was the case. It required a lot of planning and long working days for all of us in the office, but thankfully we made it on time. Let me tell you that the celebration afterwards was much needed. 😅


Although it was a lot on everyone’s shoulders during this time and a very stressful period, I learned many new things and how to solve these types of problems, which I now understand gave me a meaningful experience. 


We are now back to a normal working speed and it feels so good to be able to catch up with everything that was on standby for some weeks. Also the work environment gets better and better since I now know everyone at the office and have some kind of relationship with each one of them. I look forward to the last weeks here and to get to experience even more. 


Enjoy your last weeks on your field studies and speak to you soon! 💫


/ Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.