A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 9 May 2022

RAI with Retail Lab - Jannatul (2/3)

 

I just found its kind of middle on my research assistant internship, and how fast time has gone!

Hope everyone is enjoying their time and learning something new. 😊

Weeks back, I had my eye tracking training with Gina tricot. The full training was aimed to understand consumers attention frequency on store visit, what the focus on a product screening and consumers mind set to buy. The full training was separated student group wise in three days.

However, these experimental data will be also helpful for Gina tricot to understand their specific product popularity and future business management.

By this time, I have worked on company research, article and journal review to understand how meterverse are impacting on brands future goals. Though some of brands are utilizing it, yet it’s in start level.

My aim to look on company’s perspective and challenges to adopt metaverse. I will finalize my field study report in next few weeks. Also, will have some more training session in different project with retail lab coordinator.

In last blog, I will share my outcome of my research internship.

Till then bye.

Jannatul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.