A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 24 May 2022

RAI with Retail Lab - Jannatul (3/3)

 Hej,

I am just at end of my research internship. The whole experience is incredibly nice. My teacher was so supportive on each step where I need. Last week I was mainly focused on my final report drafting and poster making.

One of the students & teacher made the fashion show catwalk on 3D VR. Meantime I worked on how metaverse is used in the current industry and what can be forthcoming goals to focus on. No wonder future retail life will be mostly focused on online or virtual services. Same time there will be some problems with virtual services like the absence of practical feels. However, metaverse will turn a new era on each step of brand promotion, product development, trendsetting, marketing, or business format.

This week I will work on the retail lab and same time keep finalizing my report.

Hope you all had a great time during the field study period. Now time to enjoy the summer! :) 

Jannatul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.