A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 26 May 2022

It's a wrap! - Blogpost (3/3)

 Hi,

The last few weeks have been hectic as I have created most of the material (both image and text) for this summer. Together with my team, I have planned and prepared the summer campaign for the coming season, which has been fun. As I mentioned in the previous blog post, I am responsible for developing visual ideas. A few weeks ago, I came across a talented illustrator in Japan who has now created content for me ahead of this campaign. We were all happy and satisfied with the result.

I am very grateful for my last months as an intern. Above all, I am thankful for my team and all the knowledge they have shared with me. I bring with me newfound knowledge for the future.

I am wishing you all the best summer!

Kindly,

Ebba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.