A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 29 May 2022

Sebastian post 3/3

 Hi everyone! I hope you're doing great!

I had my last day at RevolutionRace and it feels very sad because I had a really great time at the office with great colleagues, but the journey isn't over yet since I will be working there during summer, as they offered me a job :) 

The last week on my internship I got to activate a lot of my profiles that went live on instagram. When I say they went live, it just means that they made their post and story on instagram where they also promoted RR and gave their followers a discount code, it was very exciting to see influencers working with their creativity and showing off their lifestyle, but also see what each and everyone generated in sales!

Anyway, I had a superfun experience and as mentioned before I worked a lot with influencer marketing, which was superfun and as I believe, a beneficial marketing strategy for the future marketing communication. 

Take care everyone and if I don't get to see some of you on exit, have a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.