A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 24 April 2016

First Fashion Curation, now Influencer Marketing

Hej hej!

I am so glad everyone is having a lot of fun at their companies, I am not an exception either.
It has been full three weeks of the internship at combyne now and I went through the whole positive chaos, it was totally new but a great start of my internship, which I enjoy to the maximum!

When I first came I already had a task in Fashion Curation sector, meaning that I receive all the new collections from our partners (Topshop, My Theresa, Asos etc.) and choose which ones are suitable for combyne's fashion App. Sounds like quite an easy work, but it absolutely isn't. Thinking of which brand want which of their items in the app, creating outfits that those brands would suggest to the users in the app, deciding and recognizing what is trending and what has to go out...A simple task turned out into a very important role - I choose what people play and create in the app, it is so much to learn, both from the company and from consumer's behaviour.

My role changed a bit and now importing collections is not my priority - it is contacting influencers, bloggers, magazines, journalists, media in general - called Influencer Marketing. The company as a start-up has to build their network and I am happy I got to work on this, it a totally new experience, definitely a good school to learn how to approach people who have no idea who you are and make them interested in you and this is only the start, I will be working on this project, as well as preparations for future events for quite some time, if not until the end of the internship.


Until the next time,
hugs from Munich!


Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.