A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 23 April 2016

Loads of Fun

I'm already done with half of my internship, which is crazy, because the time has gone by super fast. Last week was a lot of fun. I started designing a catalogue for distributors and press, that contains A/W 2016 garments and product information. Also, I've done illustrations for Instagram and web as well as written campaign texts for newsletters and social media channels.

The highlight of last week was definitely the trip to Stockholm together with my supervisor. We visited different shopping centres and cool streetwear stores to get inspiration for visual merchandising and store layout. Furthermore, we met up with the Elvine store manager to discuss various topics and it also gave me a chance to get to know the brand and the products better. It was a very fun and an eye-opening trip!

The last two weeks have given me an opportunity to learn more about the various job tasks of different Elvine employees. I've learned a lot about the online shop, the designer's work and the overall structure of the company. Besides work, I've had the chance to visit some of the coolest cafes in Gothenburg with my supervisor to meet up with some super creative and inspiring people.

All in all, it has been very busy, but at the same time super fun past two weeks. Hopefully I'll learn even more and do stuff I've never done before!


Marion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.