A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Internship @velour_by_nostalgi

- Presskits going out to bloggers and influencers 

Hey Folks!

I’m doing my internship at a Gothenburg based men’s wear brand called Velour by Nostalgi. It’s the same company as Ann, so as she mentioned earlier in the blog the company is small but with a large international coverage.

My responsibilities are basically to assist with anything regarding Velours PR (public relations) and marketing strategies. Because I’ve been here since the middle of March, I’m already busy with several events and own projects. I have full responsibility for the “press” email account, finding and reaching out to bloggers/influencers as well as planning, arranging and maintaining events.

Since the start I have also worked with a questionnaire to understand the target group of the company – which will provide answers that will be the base for a upcoming collection. The purpose is to be more specific in the design process so that we can produce products that the end consumer actually wears.

So, until now everything’s good, and I’m enjoying my time!

Visit our homepage here or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see what going on.

Stay tuned! 

/Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.