A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 28 April 2016

Internship at North Bend

These weeks have been filled with new assignments and tasks, everyday is different at the office and I have learned so much and had so much fun doing so. 
I am doing my internship at North Bend, a sport brand based in Borås. I have full responsibility for their webpage and social media, I am as well assisting the designers and doing a little bit of everything, but that is the way I like it, and how I will learn the most. 

This week I have been a part of two photoshoots. Together with one of the designers have I planned the shootings in term of location, outfits and hair and makeup. One shooting took place in Borås where we shoot pictures for Autumn/Winter 2016’s running. And yesterday we were in Helsingborg. We drove down on Wednesday evening and whole Thursday we drove around to different locations, shooting 14 outfits. The day was long but so much fun as well. Now afterwards I am going to be the one working with these photos, making so called “stories” on the webpage together with image material and text. 


I’m looking forward to the up coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.