A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Research Project - 1

Hello everyone,

As I have been embarking on a research project here in Borås my time has been mine to organize. That has been somewhat of a challenge, but I feel that it is preparing me for my thesis time next year as well as giving me the opportunity to evaluate if research is the right path for me in the future. So far there has been a lot of reading, and researching. 

My topic is local production here in Sweden but I have also been looking to find out what is working for local production in other countries as well, such as the U.S. and the U.K.. It is very exciting to be looking at the concept of reshoring or producing locally with the goal of bringing something to the table.

Next time I will share more about how the pieces are coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.